Why You Should Invest In Ibeju-Lekki Lagos Nigeria
It is unarguable that investment in landed property is super rewarding, more of super rewarding when your location of investment in Lagos Nigeria
In this article, I will discuss why you should invest in Ibeju-Lekki Lagos Nigeria, Ibeju-Lekki being one of the fastest developing areas across the western part of Nigeria
Is super rewarding if you act now and invest in this part of the country, your action means you are investing in real properties, something very rewarding
However, there is a community, and immerging hub with so much to offer the real estate sector of Lagos city which is worth more than a gold mine. This juicy region rocks and is known as Ibeju-Lekki.
It will interest you to know that Ibeju-Lekki is also favored as the “New Lagos”. It is a spectacular city within the city. Little wonder why the sporadic rush.
It is simply the fastest-growing real estate region in Nigeria. So, are you a real estate investor? Or interested in the business line? Then there are reasons why you should invest in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
1. The time to buy land or any other real estate property in Ibeju-Lekki is now while selling cost is pretty low and advantageous. Also, the idea of sitting a preferred business of choice in the area while it is not yet clustered would be impeccably wise.
In the nearest future, your business would have gained ground with a trademark registered in the premise before other competitors would come scrambling for space.
2. Investing in Ibeju-Lekki is more profitable than Lekki Phase one. The reason is that land prices in Ibeju-Lekki have increased by 500% in the last five years whereas, Lekki phase one has only increased by 50% in the same period.
3. With the presence of the fast-growing Free Trade Zone in the whole world located in the area, which is also the largest and first private free trade zone in Nigeria and the entire West Africa sub-region, this is why you should invest here.
4. In this location also, the robust multi-billion Dangote Refinery is finely situated – worth over $12 billion will be Africa’s biggest oil refinery and the biggest single-train facility upon completion the world over.
5. The Lekki free trade zone has received over $300 million in local and Foreign Direct Investment which is bound to triple in 5 years to come.
6. Considering the huge investment in the deep seaport, Dangote refinery, petrochemical plant, a sub-sea gas pipeline project, Lekki free trade zone
A fertilizer plant, and with the emerging industrial revolution within the Epe-Ibeju-Lekki corridor, Ibeju-Lekki is the boom – you don’t want to turn down the enormous opportunities offered you in this new city side of Lagos.
7. Ibeju-Lekki is the biggest job creation zone in Africa – estimated to create 300,000 direct jobs and 600,000 indirect jobs upon completion. The Dangote Oil Refinery is also expected to create employment for about 235,000 people. The axis is becoming the fastest growing and most preferred industrial destination almost globally.
8. Especially in terms of development, Ibeju-Lekki has fast emerged as the most sought-after location for real estate developers, investors, and other industry experts. It is regarded as the next best place to invest in Lagos State.
After all said, whether you are buying land for residential, commercial, to resell in the future when the price value appreciates or for any other purpose, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos, is the best location.
ALSO READ: 5 Sure Ways To Grow A Business
ALSO READ: How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection All Time
GET ACCESS TO: Download Nigeria Business Database GSM Number And Email Database
Especially when you put into perspective the huge influx of businesses and people to hit the area both locally and internationally in the few years coming it will only be more interesting and you will be more thankful that you acted today, by getting a landed property in Ibeju-Lekki, My Name Eugene Bassey Etim and am happy to get you informed in this area. Cheers, from all of us NairaLEARN